Thursday, October 21, 2010

traveling is the demise to my dieting

so for my job, I travel. since August I have been on the road almost every other week. I won't stop until the second week of November.

when I'm home I have great control over what I eat. when I'm on the road, I do not. the students take me to all of their favorite restaurants, and for college students it usually means lots of french fries, cheeseburgers and pizza. all of which is food I love, but not food I should be eating lots of.

in the week before my most recent trip I was able to lose 5 pounds (yippee!) and I'm hoping that I won't return having gained all of it back.



I am getting a chance to go home on Friday though which is so exciting. it will be my first time home since I moved to Indiana in June! my mom will most likely be upset with what I look like (she usually is), but I'm just glad to sleep in my old bed, see my kitties and experience fall in Pennsylvania again.

when I get home, I'm going to try some recipes with pumpkin. I ate everything that I showed you last time and it was all delicious! I am hoping the recipe I have for pumpkin macaroni and cheese is just as good :o)

No comments:

Post a Comment